The Parochial Church Council (PCC) will shortly begin the process of recruiting a successor to our current Vicar, Rev Janet Bacon.
We believe that everyone who is associated with All Saints’ should have an opportunity to shape the type of candidate we are looking for. We would therefore like your thoughts on the following question:
What do you think will be the most important qualities for the next Vicar of All Saints’…and why?
You can give your input in the following ways:
- By submitting your comments online
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling in the comment form which is available at the back of church
- By post to 108 Radnomere Drive, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5LB
- By speaking to Kate Hughes in person.
Your thoughts need to reach the PCC by noon on Sunday 1 December.